My Divergent dream cast

What I think is a great idea for today is to finally show you the video I posted on Youtube many days ago - propably eleven. During my previous sickness and feelings of going to die, I achieved to make my very first Youtube video, and what did I made..

Ginny_gardner_largeAn ideal Divergent cast ! They are starting with filming somewhere in April, to be released next year. Shailene Woodley has been cast as Tris, wich follows up with my own opinion about this choice; why? First of all, I don't see Shailene playing this role. Tris should be a small girl with more of a young face, and is supposed to have striking features. Before you go mad and start to complain to my complain, saying that she will look great in the film. Just because Jennifer Lawrence pulled off a cameleon trick, doesn't mean that any actress can do the same. She may appear in my video as Tris, but only because she is officially casted and there's nothing more to do about it. My own choice for Tris must have been Saoirse Ronan, before she got cast as Melanie for The Host. Now, it's definitely Ginny Gardner. Thank you Divergent wikia.

Four. What is there left to say about Four? Everything ! Behold, the mighty upcoming discussion.
Tumblr_m5omwxng1e1qmccfbo1_500_largeFour is this kind of caracter who must be good looking, have some muscles, look brave and not torn at all from the outside, and is also willing to play the Tobias-part: soft, loving with hidden scars and fears from his past. Overally said, a really good actor. My choice for this part is not fixed on one actor only, rather a larger crowd to pick from. For example, my top three: Steven R. McQueen aka Jeremy Gilbert in The Vampire Diaries, Jeremy Irvine aka the boy from War Horse (must see !) or the hottie from Now Is Good. The first place is currently given to Drew Roy, aka Jesse from Hannah Montana. I didn't look that much to Drew's acting, so fingers crossed that he can pull it off. Happy with Jeremy or Steven anyway. One who I never want to see in Divergent, is Alex Pettyfer. He said no to the role of Jace Wayland in City of Bones since he wants mature roles. Why, Alex, did you play in I am number four or Beastly? Every TMI Fangirl all over the world wanted you as Jace. It would be too weird to see you as Four. So: no thank you.

Before I make this post way too long, last but not least I really want to talk about Caleb. I'm sorry if this descision may bother all of the Demi Gods out there, but I for sure want to see Logan Lerman as the brother of Tris. He has it all: brown hair, the smart look, the acting skills.. Plus, I am conviced that he can play the bad guy for once. Or twice. Triple?

I'm not that sure that I've completely made you excited to see my choice for the cast. To add the desperate effect: please watch this video, give it a thumbs up even when you don't like it, and be sure to subscribe for this one video I've uploaded !



Good night to all of the Initiates out there !



Aurélie Cremers is an eighteen-year-old living in Belgium. As an active member on Goodreads, Edelweiss and Amazon, she's always spreading her reviews to express her opinion and influences her followers to read the books she fairly enjoyed. When she's not writing, you can find her at her local bookstore or in a classroom. With her blog, "Exploring Pages", Aurélie hopes to gain a larger public in the near future and to continue that what she'll always love doing: writing.

Next PostNewer Post Home