I'm currenly reading the second book in the Mortal Instruments series, simply because I left The Host with my dad. No regrets after all, currenly at page 220 out of the 445. Or, in my case: page 858 out of 1735. That's right, another virtual book ! I purchased the first two when I recieved my first iTunes card with christmas, and thank God I didn't purchase the whole lot. Virtual book are nice but.. Wait, a list would be better. Behold, the pros and contras of virtual books.
1. They don't smell as good. In fact, they don't have a smell at all.
2. I can't hug and hold them like I do with real books.
3. It's not safe when reading them nearby water.
4. If my phone battery dies, I can say that I'm kind of screwed.
5. You look more asociable when reading in front of your friends. Not that I give a damn.
6. If you turn your phone, it can skip a few pages. Chapters sometimes..
7. If your phone just crashes..
8. I have to buy an iTunes card before being able to buy one.
9. I read a lot slower than I usually do.
That's nine contras against eleven pros, and still not convinced of the virtual books at all. The most important reasons why I like reading, are all to find in the pro-section. So I'm sorry, but no virtual books for me anymore. A thing that supports my choice more than ever, is that I've bought City of Bones, aka the first book on my phone.Other than my opinion, I am for once interested in yours.